Gensokyo Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gensokyo Paradise

Touhou Crossover Role Playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salutations from Aside!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aside
Aside

Salutations from Aside! Empty
PostSubject: Salutations from Aside!   Salutations from Aside! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:45 am

Hello, hello, my fellow members of... well, Gensokyo Paradise, I guess.

My name is Aside, and allow me to introduce myself following the nice format that has been recommended by Mokou.

I enjoy many things. Computers, technology, photography, a lot of digital stuff, video games to some extent, and... well, I can't think of much more at the moment. I suppose roleplaying is an interest of mine, and as well, I must say I enjoy doodling or drawing here and there. Need to practice often, though.

Touhou is not a series I know very well, only barely. I like Mokou, she's got quite a nice character design and story, though, Shanghai is a nice pick as well. I won't say I'd consider either or of the afore mentioned to be a favourite, though. I just like them a tad more than the rest of the Touhous. Oh, yes, Cirno's pretty adorable too. I'm really mostly running by fandom interpretation though. Ask me about canon-or even ZUN work-and I really can't say much at all.

Also, Cho Marisa.

My favourite game, my favourite game... I'd consider that to be BlazBlue at the moment. CT, CS1, and CS2 are all fine by me. Probably go for CS2, though, since I'd played that a lot.

Music! I can't really say I have a preference for genres. Pop, rock, some electric... oh, yes, I must confess I adore love songs. When I think of music, the song Summer Shudder by AFI come to mind. As for favourite song, I have a small list of songs I enjoy, though, like the Touhous, I would not pick an exclusive one as my number one.

And now, a bit of freedom.

I stumbled upon this group some time after they had just started by sheer coincidence and boredom, upon the main page of xat under the featured section. I can say, I really did not expect something like this, but, it's pleasant to be here-even if being here does not encompass a large timespan.

I've been roleplaying for... a little while now. Starting several years ago, then stopping... and then starting up again about eight months ago when I assisted in raising a community. Sorta dropped my last groups, though, I hang out at another community as well as this one. Regardless of my involvement there, I would like to see another community start up again, so please do expect me to stick around until something truly horrifying occurs.

I don't think I have anything else to say... so, if you would like to ask me anything, please feel free to!
Back to top Go down
Mokou
Mokou

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Aside!   Salutations from Aside! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:49 am

Pleasant read.

It's nice to have you on board Aside!
Back to top Go down
Aside
Aside

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Aside!   Salutations from Aside! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:50 am

Why, thank you for having me.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Entity
Unknown Entity

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Aside!   Salutations from Aside! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:57 am

Welcome aboard, be wary of the fandom in regards to Touhou, they're...kind of completely insane at times. xD

Seems you've already experienced some of it if you know about Cho Marisa.
Back to top Go down
Aside
Aside

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Aside!   Salutations from Aside! EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:00 am

Yes, yes they can be. Rather amusing most of the time, though.

Cho Marisa is best Marisa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations from Aside!   Salutations from Aside! Empty

Back to top Go down

Salutations from Aside!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gensokyo Paradise :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: